Who Are We
We are a medical clinic providing care under the medical specialty called “Family Practice” with 30 years of experience in providing medical care in three different countries as a licensed medical practitioner.
Family Practice is a branch of medicine that encompasses care for patients of pediatric age, young adults, geriatrics and the whole family, obstetrics, gynecological problems, minor medical emergency care, and minor surgical procedures as well.
Our Experience & Expertise
Family Practice Care Associates has experience in providing medical care in outpatient clinics, ER, Hospitalized patient treatment and managing groups of clinics, medical centers, and community health centers.
Our goal is to provide the best medical care to all individuals with the highest standard of care in an efficient manner so that the community remains healthy as a whole.
Why Choose Us?
- We treat patients from children to elderly
- We do minor surgical procedures
- Clinical Trials
- Walk-ins are welcomed
- We accept all forms of payment
- Screening & Testing are performed in house
About Privia Medical Group
Our practice is a proud member of Privia Medical Group - a physician-led, multi-speciality, national medical group. The nation’s top primary care physicians and specialists came together to form Privia Medical Group and share in the mission of providing better, more coordinated care to patients.
Our group focuses on taking accountability for the health and wellness of the patients we serve. We use some of the latest advances in medicine to help our patients remain healthy and better manage disease by offering our patients access to innovative health management technologies, proactive team-based care, and an evidenced-based, patient-centered approach.
Here’s what sets Privia Medical Group apart from traditional practices:
- Nationally recognized top physicians and healthcare professionals
- Physician-led, high-performance medical group
- Unhurried, comprehensive visits, with time to develop the right care plan
- Personalized care that exceeds your expectations
- Collaborative, team-based medical group
- Staffed with Health Coaches, Nurse Educators, Pharmacists, and Care Managers
- Same-day/next-day appointments available
- Care reminders and alerts
- Check ins with clinical experts between your office visits
- Book appointments and renew prescriptions online
- Send and receive secure messages with your care team
- Secure access to electronic medical records
- Pay your invoices by credit card, securely and conveniently
Security and Privacy of Patient Information
We work diligently to ensure our patients’ information remains confidential and secure.
Not only is our team trained in modern privacy standards (such as HIPAA and PCI compliance), but we also keep your information secure with Secure Socket Layer (SSL) data encryption, firewalls, secure servers (including 24/7 surveillance and biometric access), and many more measures to ensure your information won’t fall into the wrong hands.
To learn more about Privia Medical Group and find other Privia doctors, please visit our website.